Wednesday, September 12, 2012

A Major has been DECIDED!!!

It has taken 3 semesters of college for me to finally decide what I want to do with the rest of my life. I came to MNSU Mankato with a Biology/Pre-Med Major, because ever since I was little I KNEW that I wanted to help people and become a Doctor! The classes just didn't consume me, they didn't make me HAPPY.

I decided to switch my major to Political Science because I figured, if I wasn't a doctor, I could be a lawyer- but again! Government and Politics just aren't my PASSION!

I have FOUND my passion, my reason for waking up every day and that is FITNESS AND NUTRITION! I have finally realized what I want to do every day for the rest of my life, and STILL help people! I am officially going to be switching to an Exercise Science major with a double major in Food and Nutrition!!!

With this degree, I will still be able to continue with my Beachbody coaching and will just learn more and more information to help me along the way- my ultimate goal? Possibly open a "gym" that offers Group X Classes like Body Pump, Turbokick, PiYo, Hip Hop Hustle, etc. and I will be able to consult people on their nutrition ALSO! HELLO- how can I even call that a JOB?!?!

Find your passion, and RUN WITH IT! That is what creates success!

XOXO, Abby

2 comments:

  1. Good for you Abby!
    Some people spend their whole lives trying to figure out what they are good at and what they want to do. That's so great you are doing what you love! I'm taking a nutrition class right now and I LOVE it, and if you're that into it you'll like it so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christina! I always knew that I wanted to help people and I was DEVASTATED when my Pre-Med classes weren't what I expected, but I am so blessed that I found a different path to helping people! I am in an Intro to Nutrition class also and LOVE it! It's so interesting!!!

      Delete