Tuesday, September 18, 2012

What is Beachbody? What is a coach?

Some of you may be curious what exactly Beachbody is- or maybe you're more curious about what I specifically do as a Beachbody coach. Either way, I can answer your question in one simple statement... "Helping people!"

Helping people is the core mission of Beachbody, plain and simple. Helping people is something I have ALWAYS known that I wanted to do. It was never a question in my mind of what my purpose in life was, I knew from the get go. An 8 year old girl wanting to be a doctor not for the money, not for the title, but because I genuinely care about people.

When I got to college and realized that being a doctor just wasn't for me, I FREAKED out, because how else was I going to help people without being a doctor?! Lucky for me, I found Beachbody before I had a complete meltdown, and that was my "HALLELUJAH!" because I knew that I had found something I was truly passionate about- I am constantly getting into better shape, helping people and bettering myself in everyday! I am happier, I have more energy, I feel like I finally found my PURPOSE!

Beachbody has an amazing product line of fitness programs, Shakeology (nutrition) and ACCOUNTABILITY! That is the "bonus" that Beachbody offers that up until now I have not seen from any other companies of this kind! That is where the "coach" comes in! I serve as that accountability that everyone in a journey to health and fitness so desperately needs! That is what made me want to be apart of this business, because we are not making "quick sales" this is about genuinely caring about the success of our clients!

That is Beachbody in a nutshell, using Fitness and Nutrition as a way to help people better themselves. I learned in my Intro to Nutrition class lately that it is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN that exercise is a better anti-depressant than anti-depressant prescription pills---HELLO!!! Ding ding ding! Get up, get moving, get HAPPIER!

No comments:

Post a Comment