Thursday, September 20, 2012

Shakeology Cleanse Day 1

It is about 2 pm and half way through Day 1 of my Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse! So far I am feeling satisfied as far as hunger goes, although I think my mind is trying to tell me I'm not just because of the no solid food thing!

One part of the cleanse that made me nervous, and is still making me nervous is the green tea. I am NOT, I repeat, NOT a tea drinker. Chai tea on occasion, but green tea...no way! I made my cup this morning and choked it down, and still have yet to do my second cup but I will do it because I am determined to do this cleanse CORRECTLY!

I am lucky to have Nathan around, because I decided to try and switch up my recipes these next 3 days to try some new stuff out! Since milk is not part of the cleanse, I was a little nervous because I'm so used to using milk instead of water! I did the new Superfood Formula Chocolate Shakeology with water in a shaker cup this morning and was VERY surprised to find out how AWESOME it tasted! I really enjoyed my shake this morning! I came home, had an apple around 9:30 am and then my second shake at around 12:30, this time I blended 1 cup water, 1 banana, 1 cup strawberries and 1 scoop Vegan Tropical Strawberry Shakeology and I really didn't mind it either! I usually do the same recipe only with Unsweetened Vanilla Almond milk...With water it was a bit more....liquidy than I would have liked, but not bad!

I cannot WAIT for supper tonight! Nathan is grilling me chicken to put on my spinach salad that I bought green peppers, cucumbers and lemon juice for :) Sounds so yummy! Only 1 shake left before supper-- how can people say they're hungry on this cleanse, OH YEAH- they don't! HAHA, that's because you're constantly consuming some type of food/drink/etc. What a kick ass cleanse, huh?

Anyways! I weighed myself this morning (even took a picture of the scale so I can show you all my REAL results) ;) Let's see what 3 days and a little will power can do for a girl!

Do you want to try this cleanse for yourself? I am starting a Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Challenge October 1st :) Email me for more information!

XOXO,
Abby


No comments:

Post a Comment