Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Turbofire Challenge Group

I just wanted to express my EXCITEMENT at this moment! On August 20th, I began the Turbofire fitness program as a part of a 30 day "PUSH YOURSELF" Challenge group I am running. Going into it, I knew how much I already LOVED Turbo- I found Turbokick this summer and realized that I had found my soulmate workout!

ANYWAYS!
My starting weight at the beginning of this challenge, I weighed in at 224 pounds. After week 1, I was down 5 pounds! 5 FREAKING POUNDS in 1 week! I cannot explain that feeling!

The next week came and I lost 2 more pounds, then 2 days later- 2 MORE POUNDS! 9 POUNDS IN 16 DAYS!!! This stuff REALLY WORKS! With the help of Turbofire + drinking Shakeology daily has completely transformed my body in a short 2 weeks, I cannot wait to see what the rest of this program can do for me, and I will make sure to keep you updated!

If you have any questions about this program- please let me know!
Or feel free to check out my website!

Looking for accountability in YOUR fitness journey? Get involved in my next Challenge Group! 

No comments:

Post a Comment