Monday, September 24, 2012

Shakeology 3-Day Cleanse Results

My 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse was a HUGE success! I dropped 5.8 pounds in 3 DAYS!!! It was so awesome, I feel lighter, less bloated, and like my body has been CLEARED of all the ucky bad stuff! I would HIGHLY recommend this cleanse to anyone who is trying to drop a couple pounds, feel less bloated, get back on track after a "low week" of bad choices, or just to clean out their system!

Day 1 was pretty tough, I was very hungry and I think the thought of me not eating outweighed my actual hunger, but I persevered through the whole day! ;)

Day 2 was MUCH easier, I didn't feel hungry hardly at all, and actually lost my most weight after this day!

Day 3 was simple, however I was pretty happy knowing that the next day I was getting to drink milk again! HA!

A few things I took from this cleanse are:
1) You do not always need to eat. PERIOD. I tell myself i'm hungry when I am, when i'm not, when i'm bored, when i'm tired, etc. ALWAYS- that is OVER. No more, I am in control of WHAT and WHEN I eat.

2) I learned a simple, quick, on the go Shakeology recipe that I would have NEVER imagined I would like, 8 oz water, 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology! SHAKE it up, voila!

3) We put so much CRUD into our bodies sometimes, that they just need a little "cleaning" out, this cleanse did that without starving myself, without *excuse me* pooping constantly, yes I did pee like a crazy woman, but I think that was what I needed! I did this in a HEALTHY way!

4) I need to drink more water, A LOT more water. Like we're talking I was drink 2-4 liters of water a day during this cleanse, that should be ALWAYS! I'm working on that!

I loved this cleanse, and I know that it could be beneficial to EVERYONE! If you have questions, please feel free to email me or comment below!

HAPPY MONDAY!
XOXO
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment